Trained Male Border Collie For Sale

list only working dogs for sale

Trained Male Border Collie For Sale

Postby ncstarkey on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:22 pm

For sale to farm and/or trial home: 3 yr old male Border Collie. Traditionally marked black and white, medium to rough coat, not a big dog, aproximately 35lbs. No vices and healthy. Fully trained and has been running in the open ranch class. He will shed just not ready to move up to open yet, as he needs to drive better. He would make a great farm hand, trial dog, and companion. I am selling him only because he does not get along with my other males at all. I am not set up as a kennel, and my dogs go everywhere even to work with me. So it is a royal pain to have this happening. He is very sweet and obedient. He has never been on cattle. He is nice and quiet on sheep. In general, he is a nice dog. I will not sell him to a "breeder" for breeding only. This dog is well bred and deserves to work and be someone's buddy. His hips are good and he is CEA normal by parentage. He is a son of Aled Owen's Roy and out of a daughter of Kevin Evans' Jaff. If you would like more information about him, please contact me at ginbruton@gmail.com. Serious inquires only. Thanks!
Nancy Cox Starkey
Trial & Error Acres
Mount Airy, MD USA
ncstarkey

Re: Trained Male Border Collie For Sale

Postby ThreeT on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Nancy
Is this dog still available? If so post here and I will email you.

Tim
ThreeT

Re: Trained Male Border Collie For Sale

Postby ncstarkey on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi Tim,

Yes, this dog is still available. Please email me at NCStarkey@aol.com

Thanks,
nancy
Nancy Cox Starkey
Trial & Error Acres
Mount Airy, MD USA
ncstarkey