2 year old ABCA registered male Border Collie for sale

list only working dogs for sale

2 year old ABCA registered male Border Collie for sale

Postby rnnbingham on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:59 am

Born April 2010, Cinch is a medium-coated, tri-color, Pro-Novice level dog. He has multiple wins/placements in Nursery and Pro-Novice. He has worked range sheep, and didn't have a problem moving them around the course. He is slower-working and methodical though, not the type of dog that has to be told to settle down. His best characteristics are that he is an excellent listener, and that he is a real natural working type of dog. He moves the sheep at a nice pace, is a good outrunner, and has nice natural flanks. You can send him for the sheep, turn your back to do something else, and he'll keep them moving and won't lose any of them during the fetch. Cinch has performed well at large trials (including the Bluegrass) and on all different kinds of sheep, but he would also make an excellent farm dog or beginner's dog because he is so calm natured and responsible with stock. He has worked rams, ewes with lambs, and crazy yearlings, and keeps his head on straight no matter what. He has not worked cattle. Cinch is house trained, crate trained, and UTD on all vaccinations and heartworm preventative. I want this dog to go to a home where he is thought of as a personal companion as well as a working partner, so therefore I will adjust his purchase price to accomodate the right place. For pictures and more info please contact Ronnie at 906-639-2058 or dbingham@alphacomm.net I live in the upper peninsula of MI, and would be happy to drive to meet someone seriously interested in Cinch. Also, during the next month, I will be traveling to trials in WI, IL, and MO. Thanks for looking!
rnnbingham

Re: 2 year old ABCA registered male Border Collie for sale

Postby rnnbingham on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Cinch is no longer available. Thank you.
rnnbingham

Return to Working Dogs for Sale